Phase Electronics was established in 1984 by President David Regnier. We are privately owned and offer a wide array of electronic contract manufacturing and electro mechanical assembly. We pride ourselves in supporting customers in the commercial, military, medical, and automotive industries. Our mission is to provide “Electronic Manufacturing with Integrity” to the OEM. With over 30 years of electronic assembly experience and expertise in both through-hole and SMT technology, we are positioned to assist OEMs with their electronic manufacturing needs. We do this by:
- Understanding the customers’ requirements and meeting or exceeding those requirements
- Using appropriate documentation for procedures, processes and work instructions and ensuring that the documentation is followed
- Understanding that quality is the responsibility of each employee
- Using a basic principle of continuous improvement through customer satisfaction.
- Using suppliers whose internal policy ensure on time delivery of quality products at reasonable prices.
We serve the DC metro area but also ship to various parts of the country even overseas. Each employee is trained in IPC-610A and JSTD-001 for textbook manufacturing. You can be sure that we are doing it right every time.